National company are looking for an experienced Creditors Clerk to perform complete creditors function, i.e. creating orders, capturing invoices, reconcilations, payment and queries.
1. Reconciliation and payments for group transporters
2. Capturing invoices on Kerridge
3. Negotiation of sundry increases with Suppliers
4. Collating of group documents
5. Consolidated factored payment runs
6. Maintain and review suspense accounts in respect of goods in suspense, outstanding order reports, and transport suspense
7. Handle all creditors related queries
8. Manage and control petty cash
10.Review age analysis
11. Maintain gift cheques listing
12. Maintain Suppliers details including BEE information
13. Prepare reports and data as and when required for Management
14. Any other duties which may be assigned to the Creditors Clerk by Management from time to time.
15. Ensure that account payments do not exceed agreed terms of payment.
16. Ensure all Creditors procedures are adhered to within the group.
1 Grade 12, preferably with Accounting and Mathematics.
2 3 – 4 years experience doing full function creditors
3 At least Intermediate levels knowledge and skills in MS Office, specifically MS Excel.
4 Knowledge of Kerridge software advantageous
5 Experience with Accounting software packages essential
6 Attention to Detail and Accuracy.
7 Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
R12,000 to R13,000 (total cost to company)