Finance Clerk (Durban)
National wholesale and retail chain are looking for an experienced Finance Clerk
Preparation and capturing of General Ledger journals
Review of petty cash
Daily/monthly Bank recons
Overseas creditors allocations
Credit card and bank charges verification
Transport profit & loss schedule
Weekly projected cashflow
External sales reps commission calculations
Assisting in preparation of management accounts
Balance sheet recons
Monitoring of Inter-branch transfers of stock
Checking monthly rental schedules
Any other specific requests by management
1. Grade 12
2. Bookkeeping/Finance qualification
3. 3 - 5 years bookkeeping/finance experience
4. Knowledge of Accounting software packages
5. Exerience working on Kerridge (an added advantage)
6. Strong MS Office skills.
7. Ability to work under pressure and according to tight deadlines.
8. Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem solving skills.
9. Have excellent documentation and communication skills.
10. Attention to Detail and high level of accuracy.
R13,000 to R15,000 (negotiable)
Monday, 29 January 2018Closing Date
Saturday, 31 March 2018Contact
Ian MacFarlaneEmail Us