Draughtsperson (East London)
Leading multidisciplinary engineering group are seeking a Draughtsperson to work at their East London office.
- Assist civil, structural, electrical and mechanical designers with the preparation of drawings such as layout plans, sections, elevations, details, reinforcing scheduling, etc.;
- Prepare drawings for preliminary design, detail design, tender, construction and close out (record drawings) stages of a project;
- Create drawing registers, capture drawings to drawing register and create drawing issue slips;
- Issue drawings to relevant authorities and professionals;
- Prepare building plans and basic Revit building models.
- Grade 12
- At least 5 years’ verifiable experience in draughting in the built environment
- Certificate of Completion in Autodesk Revit Structures
- N4/N5 Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice (MDDOP) National Certificate or alternatively a Certificate of Competency from a Member College of The South African Institute of Draughting;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structures & Revit MEP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Building Information Modelling (BIM) software, in particular BIM360, ACC Docs, ACC Build and ACC Collaboration Pro will be advantageous
- Have a valid drivers license and own transport.
- Market related salary
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical Aid scheme
- Provident Fund
Tuesday, 29 August 2023Closing Date
Saturday, 30 September 2023Contact
Ian MacFarlaneEmail Us