Fitter & Turner (Trade Tested) (Amanzimtoti)
Leading manufacturing group are seeking a trade tested Fitter & Turner who has previous post trade test experience working in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Run continuous improvement projects
- Be accountable for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and related production efficiency KPI’s.
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) & Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) measurement
- Accountable for the scheduled maintenance plan task, general maintenance tasks and breakdowns
- Preventative maintenance concepts and programmes.
- Set standards and ensure maintenance is being done efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for spares inventory control.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is always running at optimal setting.
- Working with the safety officer to develop and Maintain safety standards
- As a member of the Maintenance Team, supports the continuous improvement and growth of Team and assist with general site work where needed.
- Utilize workshop equipment to make up equipment and spares, as and when needed.
- Interaction with suppliers for the ordering of equipment, spares and outsourced contract work and breakdown assistance.
- Grade 12 (with Mathematics & English as subjects)
- Trade Tested in Fitting & Turning
- 5 years + experience working in an FMCG manufacturing environment (post trade test)
- Have a valid drivers license and own reliable transport
- Have good communication skills (oral and written)
- Have a good understanding of Health & Safety and Quality
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment experience will be advantageous.
- Experience with pumps, mixing vessels, boilers etc. advantageous
- Be willing to work on a rotational shift basis
Negotiable – depending on qualifications and experience
Sunday, 06 August 2023Closing Date
Saturday, 30 September 2023Contact
Ian MacFarlaneEmail Us