Logistics Manager (Durban North)
National Logistics group are seeking an experienced Logistics Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in the same role and a tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Logistics or supply chain management.
- Managing and ensuring the accuracy of product storage warehouse inventories
- Facilitating the establishment of commercial connections between customers and suppliers
- Discussions and negotiations with goods carriers about shipment costs
- Establishing and managing incoming and outbound shipping schedules
- Managing the flow of resources and goods throughout an organization
- Collaborating with different divisions within the business to enhance logistics.
- Supervising the remainder of the logistics team’s job
- Supervising the process of importing and exporting a product
- Coordination of manufacturing schedules, storage, and shipment of certain goods and commodities.
- Developing procedures and systems for scheduling and tracking procurement and distribution operations.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, and employees to ensure inventory is properly documented and ordered, as well as to guarantee delivery schedules are adhered to.
- Batchelors in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or Logistics (not negotiable – essential for this role)
- 5 + years’ experience as a Logistics Manager
- Proficient in supply chain and logistics software applications
R45,000 to R60,000 per month (negotiable on experience and qualifications)
Wednesday, 17 January 2024Closing Date
Thursday, 29 February 2024Contact
Ian MacFarlaneEmail Us