Quality Controller - Yes4Youth Program (Amanzimtoti)
Leading manufacturing group are seeking a Quality Controller to work at their Amanzimtoti plant on a 12-month contract Yes4Youth mentorship.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE YES4YOUTH PROGRAMME
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in Total Quality Management or similar qualification
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Individuals must be between the ages of 18 and 34 and be a South African Citizen.
- Must be currently unemployed.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Email / Internet)
- The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken word)
- Able to work night shift and extended hours on a weekly rotational rostering system and able to work on weekends and overtime.
- Be meticulous and deadline driven with a good eye for detail, yet dynamic andable to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to cope whilst under pressure.
- Be a team player who wants to be involved in a winning company and brands.
The YES4Youth programme offers an above average monthly salary for a learnership/internship programme. Salary will be discussed at time of interview.
Wednesday, 24 January 2024Closing Date
Thursday, 29 February 2024Contact
Ian MacFarlaneEmail Us